Ascendix Technologies is looking for a talented technical writer to create and maintain modern end-user documentation. You will be a core part of the product team, working closely with our business analysts and stakeholders to create resources for our customers as well as our support, sales, and marketing teams. Customer satisfaction, user adoption, and consistency are critical to the success of our products. The tools you build will empower our customers to fully leverage the features our products offer.
- Work with the product team to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including User Guides, Training Videos, Release Notes, Knowledge Base, Integration Guides, and API Developer Guides.
- Build and maintain client aids going beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
- Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
- Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials and direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
- 2+ years of technical writing experience.
- Advanced English written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly for multiple audiences using either formal or more casual tones.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from engineering, support, and product management.
- Ability to efficiently and thoroughly address feedback on published content from both customers and internal support representatives.
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working for a software product and/or SaaS company.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.
- Experience working with task management software such as Azure DevOps or Jira.
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both in-person and remote.
- Experience prioritizing and understanding the lifecycle of documentation from pre-release through on-going maintenance.
- Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Technical leads and mentors
- Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- English lessons
- External mentor and coach program
- Professional books
- Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes