Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and headquartered in the United States, in Dallas, Texas.
The company has software development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We are a community of professionals committed to delivering second-nature solutions globally to digitize, optimize, and leverage processes. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, and commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
The perfect candidate has ability to learn, brainstorm, communicate perfectly with IT people. The person should be a good match for this dynamic culture, adaptable to change, with a high sense of urgency to help our young team roll out new processes, programs and policies.
Skills & expertise:
- Experience in managing a recruiting team (1+ years);
- Experience in recruitment within a corporate, agency and/or IT setting;
- Analytical mind, attention to detail and practical approach;
- Prior use of applicant tracking systems;
- English – Upper intermediate.
- Effective communicator with both internal and external stakeholders, skilled in multiple reasoning and arguing techniques;
- Proactive and time-sensitive;
- Critical and analytical thinker, capable decision maker in complex and uncertain situations;
- Lifelong learning enthusiast;
- Thriving in a challenging environment;
- Willingness to actively help others.
- Crafting team’s recruitment strategies for job openings (inbound and outbound);
- Nurturing the team’s motivation for professional self-learning;
- Monitoring the latest instruments and approaches to IT recruiting, introducing the team to them, and leading the adoption of best practices;
- Ensuring two-way interaction between the team and the company management;
- Driving and implementing a data-driven approach to projects;
- Identifying the bottlenecks of the recruitment process;
- Establishing a corporate tone of voice and ensuring its adaptation in external communication;
- Demonstrating a problem-solving attitude to stakeholders;
- Contributing to company strategy and vision development;
- Keeping track of actual terms and pricing options for inbound recruiting.
Ascendix offers you:
- 20 working days paid vacation
- 5 working days of sick leaves
Career and professional growth:
- Long-term and remote cooperation
- Career development and professional growth
- Technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
- Collaboration with a personal Resource Manager, Technical leads, and mentors
Learning and Development:
- Udemy and Pluralsight subscription
- Internal knowledge-sharing opportunities
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Open management