Experienced content writers, if you ever wanted to work both for a product and services company, then make sure to check this vacancy!
Ascendix Technologies is a global software service, custom, and product development company in the PropTech domain, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with distributed teams across Europe. We have over 10-year expertise in building PropTech software for real estate companies and 26 years of experience in CRM consulting and cooperating remotely since 2020.
It is a full-time position. You’ll cooperate with our European and US team to create expert content to promote Ascendix as a Proptech leader and grow our CRM consulting lead flow.
We have a lot to brag about and are looking for a Content Writer professional to put it on paper.
● Outstanding command of English: ability to write in a quality English free of grammatical or spelling errors, ability to use native English word combination and phrases, keep the writing style conversational, but not slangy; clear, but not boring
● At least one year of working experience in B2B content creation for the tech company.
● Interest in technology developments and ability to write on moderately tech topics.
● Experience in content promotion and distribution.
● Basic SEO knowledge.
● Analytical mindset.
● Great organizational skills and a positive work ethic
● Enjoy working in a team and interacting with a lot of people
● Create high-quality lead-generating content including: blog articles, landing pages, white papers, case studies, company presentations.
● Collaborate with the product and tech team to create the content to demonstrate company’s expertise in such topics as CRM consulting, commercial real estate software, Salesforce best practices, and product development.
● Research keywords and optimize the content in accordance to the best SEO practices
● Collaborate with the design team and developers on blog posts illustrations and site optimization
● Develop and manage efficient content promotion strategies through the owned blog, website, social media accounts, newsletter, and 3rd party sources
● Run monthly content performance reports and track the marketing results on a weekly basis.
● Work together with our Marketing team on content plan creation aimed at traffic and lead increase.
● Continuously search for new ideas to improve content performance and better target users’ needs.
We won’t consider candidates without portfolio.
Ascendix Offers You:
• Paid time off — 20 working days
• Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
• Insurance policy
• Sport program
Career and professional growth:
• Individual development plan
• Technical leads and mentors
• Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
• Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
• Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
• External training and conferences
• English lessons
• External mentor and coach program
• Professional books
• Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
• Anniversary and Birthday presents
• Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
• Open management and well-established processes