Fellow content writers, if you ever wanted to work for an innovative software product and services company, then make sure to check this vacancy!
Ascendix Technologies, a global software service, custom, and product development company in the PropTech domain, is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with distributed teams across Europe. With over 13 years of expertise in building PropTech software for real estate companies and 26 years of CRM consulting experience, we’re at the forefront of the industry.
This is a full-time position where you’ll collaborate with our European and US teams to create expert content that promotes Ascendix as a PropTech leader and boosts our CRM consulting lead flow.
- Craft high-quality, lead-generating content, including blog articles, landing pages, whitepapers, case studies, and company presentations.
- Utilize statistical data to produce expert content about the Proptech industry that captures the interest of our target audience.
- Proofread and edit content for accuracy, coherence, and adherence to brand guidelines before handing it over for final review.
- Collaborate with the product and tech teams to create content showcasing our expertise in real estate software development, Salesforce best practices, and product development.
- Work alongside the design team and developers to enhance blog post illustrations and optimize site content.
- Take ownership of the blog posts you create, ensuring link-building, relevancy, and good SEO ranking to maximize the impact of the content.
- Exceptional command of error-free English, using native word combinations and phrases to communicate messages clearly.
- At least one year of experience in content creation, preferably for tech companies or related industries.
- Ability to research and analyze statistical data to produce content that provides industry insights in an accessible manner.
- Proficiency in crafting concise, engaging, and well-structured copy.
- Interest in technology developments and willingness to learn about moderately technical topics.
- Basic understanding of SEO principles.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive work ethic.
- Enthusiasm for collaborative work and effective communication within diverse teams.
Ascendix offers you:
- 20 paid vacation
- 5 paid sickness
Career and professional growth:
- B2B and remote cooperation
- Career development and professional growth
- Technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
- Collaboration with a personal Resource Manager, Technical leads, and mentors
Learning and Development:
- Udemy and Pluralsight subscription
- Internal knowledge-sharing opportunities
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Open management