Since our founding in 1996, we’ve been helping companies leverage CRM software and build custom software. Besides, Ascendix is a creator of software products aimed to simplify life of commercial real estate brokers and Salesforce users.
We are looking for a person who’ll help us orchestrate all email marketing initiatives and increase lead flow thanks to email campaigns.
- Drive qualified leads for our products and services using email marketing.
- Be in charge of our Marketing Automation campaigns.
- Create email sequences, newsletters for all products and services (for trial users, users, leads, and targeted accounts).
- Analyze our existing database, identify new perspective segments and create custom outreach campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize our email campaigns.
- Monitor health of our email domains and undertake all actions to ensure high email deliverability.
- Work in cooperation with our content and design team to grow our subscribers lists.
- Advanced English (you’ll write lots of emails using materials from ascendix.com, ascendixtech.com and your own ideas). You can create engaging emails that grab attention.
- At least one year of working experience in email marketing (email messages authoring, emails creation, marketing automation)
- You’ve already used email marketing to generate leads and can share the results
- Good understanding of email deliverability, anti-spam legislation
- The analytical mindset to optimize existing campaigns and build new ones.
- A desire to learn all ins and outs of the commercial real estate industry and Salesforce world.
- Working with chatbots, website conversion apps is a huge plus
- Working for SaaS or IT outsourcing companies is a plus, but not a requirement.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
- Technical leads and mentors
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- Reimbursement for English
- External mentor and coach program
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes