Ascendix Technologies is a US-based product and services technology company with teams in Dallas, Texas, and Ukraine. We have expertise in multiple business domains: Commercial Real Estate, Logistics, Travel, Insurance, etc.
Java Developer will join our brilliant team to develop a new greenfield project for Ascendix’s customer from Luxembourg. Our client is a leading private airport shuttle service provider with a passenger turnover of two million/year in main Western European countries with headquarters in Luxembourg.
Product is related to the people transportation domain. It will help users to reach the destinations they want, including save journeys for children and seniors. It’s a development from scratch applying best practices of solution architecture.
Technology stack: Java11, Spring Boot, Maven, Git, MongoDB, Swagger, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Kibana, Azure Web Services, Azure DevOps, GitHub.
- Development of new functionality and features for the project;
- Develop production-ready software, focus on Java back-end development;
- Follow established development practices and processes;
- Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements;
- Create and update technical documentation;
- Investigate cause of system issues and provide solutions;
- Extend test coverage;
- Collaborate with team members;
- Take part in code reviews;
- Constantly learn and improve yourself.
- 1+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol, REST API, Web Services, Client-server architecture;
- Experience with Java;
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot;
- Experience with DataBases (preferably MongoDB);
- Experience with Maven;
- Experience with Git;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Good communication skills, willing to learn, be a good team player.
Would be a plus:
- Working experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux;
- Experience with AWS or Azure Services.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
Technical leads and mentors
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- Reimbursement for English
- External mentor and coach program
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes