Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas; Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.
- 1 + year in testing, including Web API testing;
- English – B2+ (daily communication – the USA)
- University degree in technical field;
- Conceptual knowledge of SDLC;
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices;
- Understanding of the main principles of non-functional testing;
- Knowledge of testing documentation types
- Attention to details;
- Curiosity, learning ability;
- Good communication skills.
Will be plus:
- Knowledge of at least one programming language;
- Experience with debugging tools and Fiddler.
- Manual product testing, including the production of document packs for review and sign-off;
- Creation/update existing test documentation;
- Test-cases, check-lists execution;
- Take part in smoke/sanity/functional/regression/acceptance testing;
- Reporting test results to relevant parties;
- Requirements testing/ validation.
Ascendix offers you:
+ 20% to your salary for work in late hours (2 p.m – 10 p.m. or 3 p.m – 11 p.m)
- Paid time off — 20 working days;
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days;
- Insurance policy;
- Sport program.
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan;
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements;
- Technical leads and mentors;
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation.
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
- External training and conferences;
- Reimbursement for English;
- External mentor and coach program.
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space;
- Online and offline events & team-buildings;
- Anniversary and Birthday presents;
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
- Open management and well-established processes.