Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas; Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility.
QA will join our brilliant team to develop from scratch a brand-new greenfield project for Ascendix’s customer from Luxembourg. You will take part in the back-end development of B2B product for the passenger’s transport market.
We use modern technology stack, Microservice Architecture, Code Review, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Code Inspection with Sonar.
- At least 6 months of relevant experience in Quality Assurance;
- Basic technical knowledge in IT-industry;
- Understanding of basic testing concepts;
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices;
- Experience and knowledge of Web testing and mobile testing;
- REST API basic testing experience;
- English — Strong Intermediate level+ and above
- Logical thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of testing documentation types
- Attention to details;
- Curiosity, learning ability;
- Good communication skills.
Will be plus:
- DB skills
- Manual test execution (Web, Mobile, API)
- Creating/updating existing test documentation (test-cases, check-lists, test-plans);
- Test execution results reporting (VSTS)
- Collaboration with teams on effective issues resolving
- Be productive, constructive and provide value in the project.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days;
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days;
- Insurance policy;
- Sport program.
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan;
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements;
- Technical leads and mentors;
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation.
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
- External training and conferences;
- Reimbursement for English;
- External mentor and coach program.
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space;
- Online and offline events & team-buildings;
- Anniversary and Birthday presents;
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
- Open management and well-established processes.