Our client is a leading private airport shuttle service provider with a passenger turnover of two million/year in main Western European countries with headquarters in Luxembourg. Product is related to people transportation domain. It will help users to reach destinations they want, including safe journeys for children and seniors. It’s a development from scratch applying best practices of solution architecture.
We use a modern technology stack, Microservice Architecture, Code Review, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Code Inspection with Sonar.
Technology stack: React-native, React-navigation, mobx, mobx-persist-store, i18next, Camera SDK, Geolocation SDK, Google Maps SDK, Push Notification SDK, Braintree SDK, Google/Facebook/Apple SDK, Sentry.
- At least 1,5+ years of commercial experience with React Native;
- Experience with state management using Redux or Mobx.;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience building mobile applications with efficient UI using React Native;
- Experience consuming API endpoints;
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Deployed the application on Google Play and App Store;
- Native mobile development experience
- Debug and resolve technical issues;
- Use repositories and Azure DevOps to manage your work;
- Design & implement a cross-platform mobile application for trading.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
- Technical leads and mentors
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- English lessons
- External mentor and coach program
- Professional books
- Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes