Ascendix Technologies is a US-based product and services technology company with teams in Dallas, Texas, and Ukraine. We have expertise in multiple business domains: Commercial Real Estate, Logistics, Travel, Insurance, etc.
Our client is a leading private airport shuttle service provider with a passenger turnover of two million/year in main Western European countries with headquarters in Luxembourg. Product is related to people transportation domain. It will help users to reach destinations they want, including safe journeys for children and seniors. It’s a development from scratch applying best practices of solution architecture.
We use a modern technology stack, Microservice Architecture, Code Review, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Code Inspection with Sonar.
Technology stack: Java11, Spring Boot, Maven, Git, MongoDB, Swagger, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Kibana, Azure Web Services, Azure DevOps, GitHub.
- Design and develop technical solutions of new software development and enhancement efforts.
- Lead a high-performance team of 5 people engineers and ensure high-quality code and efficient workflows
- Collaborate with senior management regarding all technical decisions and improvements to ensure alignment about engineering challenges and opportunities
- Build and design the architecture from scratch into scalable and durable systems
- Focus on clean code, code reviews, and best practices
- Understanding of the business needs and provide technical solutions accordingly
- Take care of and develop all your team members through empowerment, mentoring, and continuous feedback and based on our company values
- Keep your team up to date with new technologies, testing and implementing those that can help deliver the best experience for our customer
- 5+ years of development using Java technologies;
- Work experience as a Lead Java Developer or similar role
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of estimation techniques
- Problem-solving abilities
- In-depth knowledge of APIs and microservices
- Deep experience with Java, Spring Boot, Postgresql, MongoDB, AWS, Docker and Data Warehousing,
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
Would be a plus:
- DevOps experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
Technical leads and mentors
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- Reimbursement for English
- External mentor and coach program
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes