About the company:
Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and headquartered in the United States, in Dallas, Texas.
The company has software development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We are a community of professionals committed to delivering second-nature solutions globally to digitize, optimize, and leverage processes. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, and commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
Flibco provides a personalized transportation service allowing to reach the main European airports.
There are several applications for collaborators and users: web and mobile app for travelers, web applications for S2S and D2G administrators, mobile applications for S2S and D2G drivers, mobile application specified on tickets. All modules work together in order to ensure the operation of travel services.
React Native: Redux/Mobx, Authentication, Notifications;
Team: 4 Back-end developers, 4 Front-end developers, 2 mobile developers, 4 QA Engineers, DevOps, Project Managers, Business Analyst.
- Experience of a Technical Leader
- 3+ experience with ReactJS
- 2+ experience with React Native
- experience with Typescript
- experience with jest
- experience with Git
- experience with CI (e.g. AppCenter)
- experience with delivery to stores
- Experience with maps, permissions, geolocation
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- experience with NodeJS
- experience with NoSQL
- Development of new functionality and features for project;
- Develop production-ready mobile applications;
- Follow/adjust/introduce established development practices and processes;
- Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements;
- Create and update technical documentation;
- Investigate cause of system issues and provide solutions;
- Extend test coverage;
- Collaborate with team members;
- Take part in code reviews;
- Constantly learn and improve yourself.
- Team Management and evaluation
Ascendix offers you:
- 20 – paid vacation
- 5 – paid sickness
Career and professional growth:
- Long-term employment
- Remote cooperation
- Career development and professional growth
- Technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
- Collaboration with a personal Resource Manager, Technical leads, and mentors
Learning and Development:
- Udemy and Pluralsight subscription
- Internal knowledge-sharing opportunities
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Open management