About the company:
Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and headquartered in the United States, in Dallas, Texas.
The company has software development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We are a community of professionals committed to delivering second-nature solutions globally to digitize, optimize, and leverage processes. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, and commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
Flibco provides a personalized transportation service allowing to reach the main European airports. There are several applications for collaborators and users: web and mobile app for travelers, web applications for S2S and D2G administrators, mobile applications for S2S and D2G drivers, mobile application specified on tickets. All modules work together to ensure the operation of travel services.
As a Technical Lead, you will join quite a challenging project with the opportunity to improve the current product. You will be responsible for technical decisions, mobile team coordination, code review, and root-cause analysis. In addition to development, you will also be involved in active communication with stakeholders, responsible for building project roadmap and mobile team facilitation in problem-solving.
We are offering a complex product, challenging tasks, a strong team, and opportunities to grow both technically and as a leader!
React Native: Redux/Mobx, Authentication, Notifications;
Project team: 4 Back-end developers, 4 Front-end developers, 2 mobile developers, 4 QA Engineers, DevOps, Project Managers, Business Analyst.
- 1+ years as a Tech Lead with experience of leading small teams (up to 3 developers)
- 3+ years with React and React Hooks
- 2+ years with React Native
- Deep experience of TypeScript
- Deep experience of React Native Modules (permissions, geolocation, bluetooth, navigation)
- Experience with Redux/Redux Saga/Toolkit and MobX
- Experience with I18N
- Experience with Git
- Experience with CI (e.g. AppCenter)
- Experience with delivery to stores
- Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with NoSQL
- Experience with Web Api
- Development of new functionality and features for project;
- Build a technical roadmap for the project and implement it;
- Take part in code reviews;
- Develop production-ready mobile applications;
- Follow/adjust/introduce established development practices and processes;
- Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements;
- Create and update technical documentation;
- Investigate cause of system issues and provide solutions;
- Extend test coverage;
Ascendix offers you:
- 20 – paid vacation
- 5 – paid sickness
Career and professional growth:
- Long-term employment
- Remote cooperation
- Career development and professional growth
- Technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
- Collaboration with a personal Resource Manager, Technical leads, and mentors
Learning and Development:
- Udemy and Pluralsight subscription
- Internal knowledge sharing opportunities
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Open management