About the company:
Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with teams in Dallas, Texas, and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are among the Top Salesforce Consultants in Ukraine according to Clutch.co, and have an official ISV and Consulting Partner status. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com platform, and offer products, services, and productivity modules built on top of it.
Currently, we have a strong Consultants team in our US location and have just kickstarted our Consultancy practice in Ukraine. Therefore, we’re looking for a Lead Salesforce Consultant to manage and grow our practice in Ukraine. You will have a brilliant opportunity to build an effective community, processes and definitely create value. In your work, you will cooperate directly with company Owners, Consultants, Managers, and Architects from the US and Ukraine.
Ascendix is a stable company with 25 years of history that has already coped with several world crises and even during the pandemic managed to increase our staff and acquire new exciting opportunities. Join us!
- Grow and manage a team of Salesforce Consultants.
- Build/enhance learning, knowledge sharing, and career development processes in the department.
- Play a SME role in pre-sales calls and the discovery phase.
- Gather requirements from clients through in-depth interviews, documentation analysis, whiteboarding sessions, etc.
- Assist clients in defining CRM implementation project objectives and scope.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the project based on business requirements and system analysis.
- Declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations for key stakeholders.
- Constant improvement of consulting and Implementation processes in a company
- 4+ years of Salesforce eco-system experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- Experience in formal/informal team leadership
- Knowledge of Salesforce product suites including Sales Cloud, Finance Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- At least 2 of the Salesforce Consultant Certifications preferred
- The ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using Salesforce, coupled with the knowledge of choosing the most effective option for a customer.
- Effective and structured presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Will be a plus:
- CPQ, Pardot, Sharing and Visibility Designer Certifications
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Learning and Development:
- Compensation and bonuses for Salesforce Certifications
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- External training and conferences
- English lessons
- Professional books
- Remote work with the possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
- Online and offline events and team-buildings
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes