Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas; Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
About the project:
Our client is the global operator of leading workspace providers (commercial real estate). Company helps more than 2.5 million people and their businesses to work more productively right across the planet, by providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services.
– Office Space of all sizes;
– Virtual office;
The project is to customise CRM system that would act as a central repository and data management tool enabling a holistic view as well as management of all contact and leads from inception through to opportunity close.
- Your knowledge and experience in programming of C# .NET for dynamics 365 is profound;
- Solid experience in client related projects on Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform;
- You are keen on taking up new tasks, work on new projects and your mindset is solution focused.
- You have solid analytical and strategical skills and you’re a fast-paced learner
- You are communicative, team player and bear the client’s interest in mind.
Will be plus:
- You have experience with the Azure DevOps release pipeline, experience with CI/CD;
- Knowledge and experience work with SQL and integration services;
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online system;
- Together with your team, you independently develop and plan new software modules and release them as part of the overall solution;
- You develop software components in .NET C#;
- You develop the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and SharePoint Server;
- You work closely with software architects and project managers and define technical specifications;
- You are responsible for test management. Wherever possible this should be automated;
- You are responsible for the delivery of releases to the customer systems
- You will work with the Azure DevOps pipeline and optimize deployments on an ongoing basis.
Ascendix offers you:
We offer a different system of benefits depending on your location.