Ascendix Technologies is a global software service, custom, and product development company in the PropTech domain, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with distributed teams across Europe.
The company was founded in 1996 by two university friends Wes Snow and Todd Terry. We have over 10-year expertise in building PropTech software for real estate companies, and 26 years of experience in CRM consulting and cooperating remotely since 2020.
We provide cutting-edge and technology-driven solutions to the Real Estate market around the world. Our advanced custom solutions help businesses to solve the challenges of the Real Estate market and refine processes leveraging cloud computing, big data, and other technologies.
Now we are looking for a Project Manager to lead and drive forward the project through the full life cycle.
- Proven project management and planning skills and a history of delivering projects on time;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software project management;
- Experience in project initiation;
- Experience working in software outsourcing companies;
- Experience in leading several projects in parallel or experience in the management of large-scale projects;
- Experience in Customer relations management, Requirement management,
- Risk management and Change management;
- Proven ability to lead teams in an Agile environment;
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, direct and coach staff;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English
It will be a plus:
- Agile and/or PMI certifications are a plus;
- Experience working on pre-sales activities;
- Knowledge of the latest trends in SW development technologies and tools;
- Managing distributed development team.
- Manage the product life cycle from requirements to product release;
- Define and ensure compliance with best practice development methodologies;
- Provide documentation of progress and deliverables;
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and of high quality;
- Lead and mentor project/product development teams;
- Take part in project/product budget planning, forecasting, and execution;
- Participate in company process improvements.
Ascendix offers you:
- 20 working days paid vacation (Paid vacation)
- 5 working days of sick leaves (Paid sickness)
Career and professional growth:
- Remote long-term cooperation
- Career development and professional growth
- Technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
- Collaboration with a personal Resource Manager, Technical Leads, mentors
Learning and Development:
- Udemy and Pluralsight subscription
- Internal knowledge-sharing opportunities
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Open management