Since our founding in 1996, we’ve been helping companies leverage CRM software and build custom software. Also, Ascendix is a creator of software products aimed to simplify life of commercial real estate brokers and Salesforce users.
We are looking for a person who’ll help promote Ascendix products and services using social media, various online communities, external blogs and podcasts.
- Build social reach and engagement across key social media platforms.
- Monitor mentions of our brands, react to comments, and engage with the audience.
- Help us distribute content and drive traffic thanks to it.
- Conduct proactive media/blog/podcast outreach and coordinate story/interview/guest posts opportunities.
- Research, propose and coordinate award nominations, speaking opportunities, partnerships, events, and other credibility and exposure opportunities.
- Help in promotion of our webinars.
- Research websites for publishing of our blog posts.
- Advanced English (you’ll write lots of posts and communicate with other bloggers, journalists, podcast hosts).
- At least one year of working experience in SMM promoting B2B services or products (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
- You can share social media profiles you promoted and results.
- Experience of content distribution using Quora, Reddit, Medium etc. is a huge plus.
- Experience of webinars organizing is a plus.
- Link building experience is a plus.
- A desire to learn all ins and outs of the commercial real estate industry and Salesforce world.
- Working for SaaS or IT outsourcing companies is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You’ll have a direct influence on our social media strategy and PR activities
- You’ll get an experience of working with a global team
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
- Technical leads and mentors
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- Reimbursement for English
- External mentor and coach program
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes