Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and headquartered in the United States, in Dallas, Texas.
The company has software development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We are a community of professionals committed to delivering second-nature solutions globally to digitize, optimize, and leverage processes. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, and commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
Now we are looking for a Project Manager to lead and drive forward the project through the full life cycle.
- Proven project management and planning skills and a history of delivering projects on time;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software project management;
- Experience of leading several projects in parallel or experience in the management of large-scale projects;
- Experience in Customer relations management, Requirement management,
- Risk management and Change management;
- Proven ability to lead teams in an Agile environment;
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, direct and coach staff;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English
Will be a plus:
- Agile and/PMI certifications are a plus;
- Client-side experience — facilitating pre-sale activities such as workshops — requirements elicitation, etc;
- Knowledge of the latest trends of SW development technologies and tools;
- Managing distributed development team.
- Manage the product life cycle from requirements to product release;
- Define and ensure compliance with best practice development methodologies;
- Provide documentation of progress and deliverables;
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and of high quality;
- Lead and mentor project/product development teams;
- Take part in project/product budget planning, forecasting, and execution;
- Participate in company process improvements.
Ascendix offers you:
- 20 working-days paid vacation (Paid vacation)
- 5 working days sick leaves (Paid sickness)
Career and professional growth:
- Remote long-term cooperation
- Career development and professional growth
- Technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
- Collaboration with a personal Resource Manager, Technical Leads, mentors
Learning and Development:
- Udemy and Pluralsight subscription
- Internal knowledge sharing opportunities
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Open management