About the company:
Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and headquartered in the United States, in Dallas, Texas.
The company has software development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We are a community of professionals committed to delivering second-nature solutions globally to digitize, optimize, and leverage processes. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, and commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
Flibco provides a personalized transportation service allowing to reach the main European airports.
There are several applications for collaborators and users: web and mobile app for travelers, web applications for S2S and D2G administrators, mobile applications for S2S and D2G drivers, mobile application specified on tickets. All modules work together in order to ensure the operation of travel services.
React Native: Redux/Mobx, Authentication, Notifications;
Team: 4 Back-end developers, 4 Front-end developers, 2 mobile developers, 4 QA Engineers, DevOps, Project Managers, Business Analyst.
- At least 2+ years of commercial experience with React Native;
- Experience with state management using Redux or Mobx;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience building mobile applications with efficient UI using React Native;
- Experience consuming API endpoints;
- Understanding the life cycle of the application and library components;
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Deployed the application on Google Play and App Store;
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD (App Center);
- Native mobile development experience;
- Be able to setup and handle push notification with Firebase;
- Third-party integration (Facebook, Google, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of unit tests;
- Design & implement a cross-platform mobile application for trading;
- Debug and resolve technical issues;
- Use repositories and Azure DevOps to manage your work.
Ascendix offers you:
- 20 – paid vacation
- 5 – paid sickness
Career and professional growth:
- Long-term employment
- Remote cooperation
- Career development and professional growth
- Technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
- Collaboration with a personal Resource Manager, Technical leads, and mentors
Learning and Development:
- Udemy and Pluralsight subscription
- Internal knowledge sharing opportunities
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Open management