Ascendix Technologies is looking for a Sales Researcher. This is an entry-level position ideal to start your career. We are looking for a smart person with an eye to detail, research skills and good English. We are ready to hire a recent graduate or a person without any sales experience. The training is provided.
About the role:
The Sales Researcher is responsible for finding companies that match our ideal customer profile and their enrichment with all necessary information for our further prospecting. You’ll use various resources and tools to gather the information we need and will work with our CRM system to add and correct information there.
- You love working with data and can quickly find required information
- Detail-oriented person
- Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Business education
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experienced Excel user
- Identify companies that match our requirements and add all needed information about them to our CRM.
- Work with CRM records to minimize data duplicates and incorrect information.
- Perform researches on request of sales and marketing team.
- Support our sales team with other tasks.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
- Technical leads and mentors
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- English lessons
- External mentor and coach program
- Professional books
- Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes