Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and headquartered in the United States, in Dallas, Texas.
The company has software development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We are a community of professionals committed to delivering second-nature solutions globally to digitize, optimize, and leverage processes. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, and commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
We’re hiring an experienced Solutions Architect to lead architectural design and technical roadmap for our products and customer projects. You’ll collaborate with other architects, product owners, and engineers, and offer innovative solutions while serving as the top-level technical expert.
Ascendix offers you:
- Health insurance
- Vacation days: 22 days per year
- Official Portuguese holidays are paid time and not working days
- Paid Time off Benefits
- Meal Card
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Technical leads and mentors
- Open management and well-established processes
- Regular performance reviews
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- Pre-sales and technical consulting — advise and consult potential clients on Ascendix solutions and services capabilities based on their needs and expectations.
- Leading the architectural design effort and technical roadmap of various products and a variety of our customer driven projects
- Work on solution architecture and design, which includes both infrastructure and software application components
- Estimate new development, evaluate risks, and play the key role in preparing proposals
- Investigate and analyze complex technical issues to recommend a best way to handle them
- Work closely with project team leads/solution architects resolving dependencies and finding technical requirements for the projects
- Consistently checking the scope of projects
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions.
- Be technical mentor for less experienced team members
- 7+ years of proven software development experience
- 1+ years as a Solution Architect
- B2+ spoken and written English level
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• React, Angular, Vue.js
• React Native would be a plus
• Node.js OR .Net (Python would be a plus)
• SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
• RESTful APIs, GraphQL: API.
- DevOps and Cloud:
• Docker, Kubernetes
• AWS OR Azure
• CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab CI)
• Architectural Patterns: Microservices, MVC.
• Agile and Scrum.
• Security best practices.
• Cross-platform and accessibility
• AI would be a plus