Trainee Java Developer will join our brilliant Team to develop from scratch a brand-new greenfield project for Ascendix’s customer from Luxembourg. You will take part in the back-end development of B2B products for the passenger transport market.
We use a modern technology stack, Microservice Architecture, Code Review, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Code Inspection with Sonar.
- Operators, variables and data types, methods;
- Classes, interfaces and OOP principles;
- Language syntax (Loops, conditionals)
- Java Core + Collections + Streams
- Knowledge of OOP principles and main design patterns (singleton, factory, strategy)
- Basics of HTTP
- Basic understanding of client-server architecture
Nice to have
- Streams + Spring/Spring Boot
- Development of software components according to specs, provided by senior colleagues.
- Improving codebase test coverage and modularity.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Misc (automation etc)
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Technical leads and mentors
- Regular performance reviews
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- English lessons
- External mentor and coach program
- Professional books
- Events, team-buildings, and awesome parties
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes