Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas; Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.
Currently, we are looking for a smart and attentive Junior/Trainee QA Engineer to participate in one of our internal projects — a system for organization, automatization and maintenance of our internal recruitment, HR and operations processes.
- Manual product testing;
- Creating/updating existing test documentation (test-cases, check-lists);
- Reporting test results to interested parties;
- Requirements testing/ validation.
- Be productive, constructive and provide value in the project.
- At least 6 months of relevant experience;
- Basic technical knowledge in IT-industry;
- Understanding of basic testing concepts;
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices;
- English — Intermediate level (ability to write emails, chats, and calls);
- Logical thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to details;
- Curiosity, learning ability;
- Good communication skills.
Will be plus:
- Basic API testing experience
- Experience of working with tools like Fiddler, Postman
- Experience in testing mobile applications
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days;
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days;
- Insurance policy;
- Sports program.
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan;
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements;
- Technical leads and mentors;
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation.
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
- External training and conferences;
- Reimbursement for English;
- External mentor and coach program.
- Remote work with the possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space;
- Online and offline events & team-buildings;
- Anniversary and Birthday presents;
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
- Open management and well-established processes.