Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Our flagship offering is a globally deployed relationship management platform on Amazon for Commercial Real Estate supporting thousands of users across dozens of countries. The solution comprises a backend built on modern search and NoSQL technologies, supporting desktop and mobile clients built around the most modern UX concepts.
The multi-lingual system allows for client configuration and customization and provides interesting integration and customization projects for our services teams. We will look to bring this innovative solution stack to other business domains and segments as we continue to evolve the offering. Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers.
We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges. About the project: The candidate will join our Application Development team who performs a varied set of services for our product teams and customers. Each member is trained and developed in a primary and secondary technical area based on team needs and candidate’s interests.
- Application development on Salesforce platform;
- Provide UAT/Production technical support/investigation and resolving data flow issues;
- Be productive, constructive and provide value in the project.
- English – Intermediate level (ability to write emails, chats and calls);
- Basic knowledge at any object-orinted programming language (Java is preferable);
- General relational database structures and schema;
- Experience in building SQL queries;
- Understanding of basic programming concepts;
- Logical thinking, analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Salesforce, Dynamics 365 (Microsoft) or any similar platform;
- Understanding SDLC (Releases, Dev-QA-UAT flow);
- Working experience (6+ months).
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
Technical leads and mentors
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- Reimbursement for English
- External mentor and coach program
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes