Ascendix Technologies is a US-based software and services technology company with locations in Dallas, Texas and development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We specialize in building solutions for globally focused businesses to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com CRM platforms and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
We are currently seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic, global team. This role plays a crucial part in our technical endeavors, focusing on Salesforce development to meet the needs of our clients while also contributing to the success of our Product team. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Salesforce solutions following industry best practices. The ideal candidate should possess Agile mindset, excellent problem-solving abilities, and a thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Developer, with a strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and best practices.
- Salesforce Developer certifications is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, and other Salesforce development tools.
- Experience with Salesforce integration (REST/SOAP APIs) and data migration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Collaborate with Salesforce Consultants/Technical Architects to understand requirements for Salesforce solutions.
- Design, develop, unit-test, and deploy custom solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Customize Salesforce applications by configuring and creating custom objects, fields, formulas, workflows, and process builder flows to support major implementation.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce pages, Lightning components, and Apex classes/triggers.
- Collaborate with other developers, administrators, and stakeholders to integrate Salesforce with other systems and applications.
- Ensure the scalability, performance, and security of Salesforce solutions.
- Stay updated on Salesforce releases, features, and best practices to recommend improvements and implement new functionalities.
Ascendix offers you:
- Health insurance
- Vacation days: 22 days per year
- Official Portuguese holidays are paid time and not working days
- Paid Time off Benefits
- Meal Card
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan
- Technical leads and mentors
- Open management and well-established processes
- Regular performance reviews
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing.