Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and headquartered in the United States, in Dallas, Texas.
The company has software development centers and branch offices in Poland, Portugal, and Ukraine, and distributed teams all over Europe, as we cooperate remotely since 2020.
We are a community of professionals committed to delivering second-nature solutions globally to digitize, optimize, and leverage processes. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, and commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules.
Ready to dive into an exciting journey? As our Brand and Communication Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of shaping our company’s image and fostering a vibrant internal community.
- 2-5 years of experience in event coordination, employer brand and internal communications
- Strategical thinking, strong planning skills and ability to work independently is a must
- B2+ English level – because great ideas know no language barriers
- Experience in implementing best practices in HR brand strategy, content creation, building communications within the company
- Excellent time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of creative and impactful projects
- Ability to make critical decisions under time constraints and a full workload
- Positive attitude and genuine desire to have fun! We believe in fostering a workplace where joy is as important as productivity.
Here’s what you’ll be up to:
- Perform an initial audit of company events and communications, and sprinkle some magic to enhance it.
- Act as a main point of contact and go-to guru for all events and internal communication.
- Initiating, planning and implementation of creative projects/events aimed at motivating current talents (online and offline, educational and entertainment, CSR projects, knowledge sharing initiatives, etc.)
- Manage full cycle process of professional events organization – planning, budgeting, cooperation with vendors, promotion and gathering feedback
- Manage internal communication channels to involve employees in strategic initiatives, increase awareness, and improve workplace satisfaction.
Looking beyond the horizon, here’s what awaits:
- Building a strategy for tech communities inside a company in cooperation with community leads
- Development of an employer branding strategy, EVP for markets in Ukraine, Portugal and Poland.
- Social networks management
- Working closely with C-Level executives and senior leadership to strategically plan and implement new initiatives.
Ascendix offers you:
- 20 paid vacation
- 5 paid sickness
Career and professional growth:
- B2B and remote cooperation
- Career development and professional growth
- Technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
- Collaboration with a personal Resource Manager, Technical leads, and mentors
Learning and Development:
- Udemy and Pluralsight subscription
- Internal knowledge-sharing opportunities
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Open management