About the company:
Ascendix is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with teams in Dallas, Texas, and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses that look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon, and Salesforce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.
About the project:
Ascendix invites talented Developer to participate in one of our Salesforce projects. The application designed to automate the processes related to providing real estate investors with hard money loans to fix-and-flip or fix-and-rent their investment properties. Application automates all departments workflow from qualifying a lead, processing, underwriting, and loan servicing, including calculations, business rules and security models. The system unifies all the separate functions under a single system and unified business process.
- Salesforce Administration Part
- Data import/export
- Lightning Experience Customization
- Reports & Dashboards
- Salesforce Custom UI (Aura (Lightning Data Service, Aura methods, Streaming API, etc.), LWC (Decorators, Default APIs, Unit Testing, etc.), Visualforce Pages, Understanding of JS (Asynchronous operations, Promises, Classes and Prototypes, Closures, etc.))
- Apex (Core (Inheritances, Performance analysis, Best practices), Database (Vulnerabilities, Limits, SOQL, SOSL), Asynchronous
- Apex, Trigger (Best practices, Bulk, Recursive trigger), Security (FLS, Sharing, etc.), Unit Tests (Best practices))
- Automatization (Flow, Process Builder, Approvals, Workflow, Best practices)
- API (REST, SOAP, Bulk, Streaming, Tooling)
- Integration (External Services, Connected App, Named Credentials, JWT understanding)
Would be a plus:
- Experience Cloud site (will be a plus)
- Managed Packages (will be a plus)
- Platform Developer Certifications
- Azure DevOps experience
- Develop high-quality solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Design and build reusable and reliable Apex code, UI components with best practices
- Identify/fix bugs.
- Write LWC/Apex unit tests
- Configure Continuous Deployment processes
- Coach junior/trainee staff
- Take part in public technical events.
Ascendix offers you:
We offer a different system of benefits depending on your location.