Ascendixis a US-based technology company that designs, develops, and implements innovative software solutions for globally based Commercial Real Estate Companies using cutting-edge technologies. We have assembled a brilliant team of designers, developers, and QA engineers in our Kharkiv office, our management team is looking for an HR Specialist to help our team succeed. The perfect candidate has the ability to learn, brainstorm, communicate perfectly with IT people in our Kharkiv office (we are a little over 100). The person should be a good match for this dynamic culture, adaptable to change, with a high sense of urgency to help our young team roll out new processes, programs, and policies.
- Implement and share the mission and values of the company;
- Build and support effective and confidential communication with PM\RM in order to adapt, motivate and develop team members;
- Participate in the creation, improvements, reorganization, and implementation of onboarding, adaptation, performance management, development programs, recognition, retention, and benefits;
- Coordination of evaluation and goals setting for team members;
- Plan career development and opportunities for every team member together with PM\RM.
- Processing, verifying and maintaining documentation related to HR activities;
- Handling employee database;
- Organizing effective communication inside the team;
- Assistance in developing, planning and executing team buildings and company-wide events;
- Reporting (based on performed HR activities).
- At least 1 year of experience in HR (working experience in IT company or service company is a plus);
- Advanced user of Excel;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English is a must;
- Brilliant interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally navigate in unfamiliar circumstances;
- Talent to win people’s favor and become a successful member of the team;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data;
- Solid organizational skills;
- Responsible, independent, and a goal-oriented self-starter;
- Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, additional software is a plus);
- University degree;
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off —20 working days;
- Paid sick leaves—5 working days;
- Insurance policy;
- Sports program.
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan;
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements;
- Technical leads and mentors;
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation.
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
- External training and conferences;
- Reimbursement for English;
- External mentor and coach program.
- Remote work with the possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space;
- Online and offline events & team-buildings;
- Anniversary and Birthday presents;
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
- Open management and well-established processes.