Ascendix Technologies specializes in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers.
We invite an experienced CMS Developer to participate in our internal project(company’s website development)and to work on interesting projects of our clients. You will be able to take part in the product design process and influence on decision making. Please send your CV and portfolio (with examples of custom elements and sites with static content) to be considered for this position.
- Development of the functionality and project maintenance;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solve issues as they arise;
- Create and update technical documentation;
- Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements.
- 3+ years of web development experience;
- At least 1 year of experience in Drupal 8development;
- Experience with Drupal APIs and custom modules development;
- Working experience with PHP 5.4+;
- Practical experience with Bootstrap and Foundation;
- Experience with relation DB’s (preferably MySQL);
- Knowledgeof SDLC;
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies;
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with WordPress or with anotherCMS;
- Experience with non-relational DB’s.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
Learning and Development:
- Compensation and bonuses for Salesforce Certifications
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- External training and conferences
- English lessons
- Professional books
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
- Online and offline events and team-buildings
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes