Ascendix Technologies invites an experienced Senior/Lead UX/UI Designer to join our team to develop a new project for our customer. It’s a creation of a product for the passengers’ transport market. Our product will help people to reach the destinations they want, including safe journeys for children and seniors. Our position is not about just creating a nice-looking mockups. It is about applying analytical and hard skills to provide the best UX and UI design for the application.
Let’s start the journey together!
Our client is a leading private airport shuttle service provider with a passenger turnover of two million/year in main Western European countries with headquarters in Luxembourg.
- 3+ years of experience with UI/UX design
- Strong UI/UX portfolio
- Skilled at design technology and tools: Figma (primary), Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience in solving problems creatively and effectively.
- Deep understanding of UX design principles
- Experience in making of a design for mobile platforms (Apple and Android)
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Understanding business needs and providing relevant solutions
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Expertise in user analytics, a/b testing, etc
- Basic understanding of front-end development and development generally
- Experience in Motion Design
- Providing individual high-quality design solutions for business needs
- Participation in Pre-Sales and presentation of your ideas
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices for the product design.
Ascendix offers you:
- Paid time off — 20 working days
- Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
- Insurance policy
- Sport program
- Career and professional growth:
Individual development plan
- Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
- Technical leads and mentors
- Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- External training and conferences
- Reimbursement for English
- External mentor and coach program
- Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
- Online and offline events & team-buildings
- Anniversary and Birthday presents
- Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
- Open management and well-established processes