About the company: Ascendix is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas (Texas) and Kharkiv (Ukraine). We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Our flagship offering is a globally deployed relationship management platform on Azure for Commercial Real Estate supporting thousands of users across dozens of countries. The solution comprises a backend built on modern search and NoSQL technologies, supporting desktop and mobile clients built around the most modern UX concepts. The multi-lingual system allows for client configuration and customization and provides interesting integration and customization projects for our services teams. We will look to bring this innovative solution stack to other business domains and segments as we continue to evolve the offering.
American product and service company invites a System Administrator who will be responsible for IT operations for remote and office working teams. If you are someone who knows how to deal with software, networking, and hardware, understands Users needs and how to make optimal and productive remote working, be responsible for hardware management, then this opportunity is for you.
The person needs to support remote working users, diagnose computer hardware, network connectivity issues, prereferral devices. Walks through software problems with users and helps solve operations problems. Manage operating systems remotely and in the office, manually and through centralized management systems (AD, MDM). Hardware and software/licenses inventory management. Provide management with recommendations on hardware/components for operations. Working with vendors of purchasing, warranty.
- 2+ years of experience in system administration;
- 1+ years of experience in technical maintenance/service;
- Hardware knowledge to be able to perform basic diagnostics;
- Knowledge and understanding of networking;
- Remote configuration and diagnostics of hardware and software;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Understanding of Inventory management;
- Good communication and multitasking skills;
- Understanding of VPN, access management;
- Understanding of Information Security;
- Experience in handling office infrastructure;
- Working with users requests devoted to equipment maintenance, hardware/software faults;
- Working with office software (Office 365, Microsoft Network);
- Maintain and set up VPN between networks;
- Handle equipment base – make sure that office needs are covered with up-to-date equipment;
- Participate in the development of security infrastructure;
Ascendix offers you:
- Possibility to be a part of a unique working environment in a successful product company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Convenient office location in the city center (after quarantine will be finished);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events;
Career and professional growth:
- Individual development plan;
- Technical leads and mentors;
- Open management and well-established processes;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
- Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing.