“ The ability that AscendixRE has given me to create follow-up reminders to reach out to former clients has been invaluable. I have been able to use that same dashboard to find out which deals I have not been paid for. It reminds me every time I pull up my dashboards, which means I don’t let my hard-earned commissions slip through the cracks by forgetting to follow up with s who still owe. ”
Customer relationship management software is the heart of any growing business nowadays as all companies want to generate more leads, improve their lead-to-deal conversion rate, and provide excellent customer service.
There are currently dozens of top CRM companies that offer similar functionality, and many entrepreneurs wonder how to choose a CRM system tailored to the specific business needs and current challenges of a company.
For this reason, we created a list of the top 10 CRM software covering such aspects as:
- General platform description
- Key functionality blocks
- Top well-known customers using the best CRM software
- Pricing plan overview.
We hope, our overview of the top CRM platforms will help you get a better understanding of the current market state and assist you in choosing the right customer relationship management system for your business.
What Are the Top 10 CRM Systems?
Backlinko states that Salesforce is the best market-leading CRM with over 20% of CRM industry market share along with $21.24 bln in revenue in 2020.
However, the overall CRM software market is moving beyond all the limits with multiple top CRM systems emerging daily to offer revolutionizing sales functionality for companies.
Let’s now shortly discuss the list of CRM systems that provide advanced functionality for diverse purposes.
Founded in 1999 in California, the U.S., by Marc Benioff and Parker Harris, Salesforce is among the world’s leading cloud-based CRM systems with over 56,600 employees around the globe.
Since the first public release in 2004, Salesforce CRM has shown a tremendous 221.3x increase in revenue.
Below, you can see a chart of annual Salesforce CRM revenue growth from 2001 to 2021.
What Are the Salesforce CRM Features and Benefits?
Generally, as one of the top-rated CRM software solutions, Salesforce provides huge customization and integration functionality opportunities for dozens of business niches and models that exist in the market.
Below, we want to cover only the most essential and core features of Salesforce CRM you can get by using their product:
- Contact management
- Opportunity management
- Quote management (quote to cash)
- Powerful and insightful analytics functionality (Einstein Analytics)
- Deep lead management
- Advanced marketing features across all possible channels
- Predictive and accurate sales forecasting
- Top-notch security.
Besides, one of the top CRM systems provides the following benefits that make it stand out from its competitors:
- Artificial Intelligence algorithms built right into your CRM
- Mobile-first approach that enables your employees to access real-time data everywhere
- AppExchange – a leading enterprise cloud marketplace to strengthen your Salesforce CRM with tons of ready-made solutions in several clicks
- The single Trailblazer community where anyone can skill up and share their experience.
What Companies Use Salesforce?
Spotify, Amazon Web Services, U.S. Bank, Toyota, Macy’s, T-Mobile, Aldo, The New York Post, American Express, and Canon are among the global large enterprises, market leaders, and companies that use Salesforce CRM.
How Much Does Salesforce CRM Cost?
One of the top CRM companies provides 4 intuitive pricing plans charged per user based on the business model and needs you have.
Ascendix Expertise with Salesforce
Ascendix has become a certified Salesforce implementation consultant, administrator, platform developer, app builder, data architecture and management designer, and an AppExchange app developer.
If you want to start leveraging all the benefits of Salesforce or you have already been using Salesforce CRM for quite a while, we will be glad to help you improve and revolutionize the way you work with client data.
For 20+ years, we have been providing Salesforce consulting, implementation, customization, integration, and AppExchange development services for large enterprises with thousands of users around the world.
What’s more, based on our extensive expertise accumulated over the years of working with multiple CRM platforms, we’ve built our own AppExchange apps: Ascendix Search and AscendixRE CRM for Commercial Real Estate.
It is a commercial real estate CRM on top of Salesforce and Dynamics 365. AscendixRE CRM takes into account the needs of commercial real estate firms. Moreover, it provides a complete commercial real estate functionality, along with world-class experience, security, and the up to date tools.
AscendixRE CRM features:
- Secure & cloud-based CRM with 24/7 access from any device
- Smart prospecting tools for arranging the calls and meetings as well as monitoring sales activity
- Automated workflows for scheduling the follow-up meeting, tracking the approval processes, etc.
- Advanced data tracking and storage in one place
- Integrated tools for CRE business operations
- Reporting functionality for tracking your business operations
- Concierge & CRM customization service.
It is a Salesforce app that helps Salesforce users run advanced complex searches and work with their data without IT help. Ascendix Search engages users to create advanced searches in a simplified interface without the help of Salesforce Admin.
You can customize the search and choose specific filters that cover your needs.
Ascendix Search features:
- Robust data search
- Quick access to related lists
- Advanced map search of your Salesforce records
- Ability to update bulks and edit Salesforce objects
- Quick data export to Excel
- Fast data search by charts and graphs.
“ It's a massive timesaver. Before we started using Ascendix Search, it would have taken four hours to go through and look through every Excel file, put the information together and then to check and make sure it was up to date. Now it takes us 10 minutes to do it in Ascendix Search. ”
Looking for Help with Building a CRM Software?
We’ve got 2 decades of expertise in CRM software nd SaaS development. Trust your project to Ascendix professionals.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the best CRM systems competing with Salesforce yet showing a 3-4% smaller market share.
The first product release was made in 2003 rolling Microsoft CRM 1.0 to the crowd. Since then, the platform has been renamed many times and finally became Microsoft 365 after the ‘October Update’ in 2018.
What Is the Key Microsoft Dynamics 365 Features List?
- Powerful Business Central & Business Intelligence (BI) integration for visual insights into sales, marketing, and financial data in one place
- Powerful integration with Outlook which allows you to leverage D365 benefits right from the Outlook application
- Built-in Artificial Intelligence features powered by Microsoft Azure and Cortana
- Cloud-first and mobile-first approach for instant and easy access to client data everywhere.
Who Are the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Clients?
Coca-Cola, BMW, HP, Chevron, Buyer, UPS, and Dr. Martens are among the world-known brands that trust Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM – one of the top CRM systems – to meet their marketing, sales, and financial goals.
How Much Does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cost?
Being one of the top-rated CRM software solutions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides on-demand pricing plans for any business challenges you may have, including sales, marketing, commerce, finance, supply chain, and many others.
For this reason, the pricing structure greatly differs from one segment to another, so take a look here to find more details on Microsoft Dynamics 365 pricing.
Ascendix Expertise in Dynamics 365
We have become a strategic and certified Dynamics 365 partner and consultant in 2003, and we’re ready to share our expertise in the following fields:
- Dynamics 365 Implementation
- Dynamics 365 Development
- Dynamics 365 Administration & CRM Upgrade
- Dynamics CRM Configuration and Customization
- Dynamics 365 Integration & Data Migration.
Still, wondering if Ascendix has enough expertise in Dynamics 365 to help your business?
See how we helped Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), one of the Fortune 500 real estate and investment companies, achieve a 6x increase in CRM adoption through our Dynamics 365 services by re-engineering their CRM usage, building top-notch apps for vendor management, brochure, and report generation.
Zoho CRM is one of the top CRM systems released in 2005 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in India.
With more than 360,000 customers worldwide and a large subscriber base that has recently exceeded60 mln users, the product has been showing an average annual growth of 15,1%.
What Are the Key Zoho CRM Features?
Let’s briefly overview the key functionality provided by Zoho CRM for your business:
- Contact management
- Lead management
- Deal management
- Daily workflow automation
- Advanced sales process builder
- Predictive sales and Intelligence
- Broad customization opportunities
- Powerful marketing automation tools.
Zoho CRM Benefits for Your Business
- Enhanced Artificial Intelligence algorithms to boost your sales performance
- Visually appealing and insightful dashboards, reports, and analytics
- Omnichannel communication with leads and customers in real-time
- Reasonable and transparent pricing.
What Companies Trust Zoho CRM?
Amazon India, Tassal, Suzuki, BOSE, and IIFL are the most famous brands using Zoho CRM on a daily basis to power their sales and marketing goals.
How Much Does Zoho CRM Cost?
One of the top CRM companies includes a 30-day free trial and starts at €57/user/month (if billed annually) and €69/user/month (if billed monthly).
What’s more, you can purchase a Zoho CRM Plus license which provides even more useful addons for your customer relationship management system.
Monday.com CRM is among the top rated CRM software solutions with 1.05% market share and over $236 mln revenue in 2021.
The company was founded in 2012, and the product was first released in 2014 by Roy Mann, Eran Zinman, and Eran Kampf and is now valued at $2.7 billion by Bloomberg.
What Are the Key Features of Monday CRM?
- Prospects, clients & deals management
- Lead/Pipeline management
- Wide contact database export capabilities
- Powerful customization opportunities
- Mobile-first optimization for high convenience
- Insightful analytics and monitoring features
- Visually appealing report functionality.
What Companies Trust Monday CRM?
Uber, Adobe, Hulu, Unilever, and Zippo are some of the companies that trust this top CRM software CRM and use their customer relationship management features daily.
What Is the Monday CRM Pricing?
One of the top CRM companies provides 4 transparent and affordable pricing plans: Individual, Standard, Pro, and Enterprise.
You can leverage the benefits of basic Monday CRM functionality by using an Individual plan which is absolutely free for up to 2 users.
Launched in California, the U.S., in 2004 by Clint Oram, Jacob Taylor, and John Roberts, SugarCRM ranks high on the list of the best CRM systems and companies.
The platform has generated $72.8 mln revenue in 2020, and this number only tends to grow.
What Are the Key SugarCRM Features?
- Support automaton
- Sales automation and forecasting
- Reporting and dashboard
- Marketing lead management
- SugarCRM mobile
- Call center automation
- Sugar Exchange
- Cloud or on-premise deployment.
What Companies Trust SugarCRM?
Along with others, Mazars, Sennheiser, Postnord Logistics, Tetley, and Roxtec are using this top CRM software daily to empower their sales and marketing initiatives.
What Is Sugar CRM Pricing?
One of the top rated CRM software solutions provides 5 pricing plans:
- Sugar Market (starting at £800 / month / 10K contacts / billed annually)
- Sugar Sell (starting at £64 / user / month / 3 user min / billed annually)
- Sugar Serve (starting at £64 / user / month / 3 user min / billed annually)
- Sugar Enterprise (starting at £68 / user / month / 3 user min / billed annually)
- Sugar Professional (starting at £41.60 / user / month / 3 user min / billed annually).
Find more details on SugarCRM pricing here.
Oracle CRM is one of the top cloud-based CRM software designed by Oracle Corporation back in 1998.
Since then, the company has grown its product significantly and currently offers the following Oracle CRM options:
- On-premises system
- On-demand / Software as a Service subscription
- Social CRM
- PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM.
What Are the Oracle On Demand Features?
- Partner relationship management
- Prospect, lead, contact management
- Price Management
- Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Self-service and eBilling
- Customer data integration
- Quote and order capture functionality.
What Companies Use Oracle CRM?
QA Limited, The American Red Cross, and Confidential Records, Inc. are among the world-known global companies that use Oracle On Demand CRM Suite – one of the top CRM platforms – to boost their lead-to-deal conversion ratio and other sales opportunities.
What Does Oracle CRM Cost?
One of the top-rated CRM software solutions, Oracle CRM provides a free trial period along with 4 transparent plans:
- Oracle CRM (basic functionality starting at $75/user/mo)
- Standard Version (starting from $90/user/mo)
- Enterprise Version (starting from $125/user/mo)
- Self-Deployed Version (starting from $110/user/mo).
Find more details on Oracle CRM cost here.
First released in 2000, SAP CRM made its way into the list of the best CRM systems and has shown over $31 bln revenue in 2020.
Since then, SAP CRM has become a favorite choice for both large enterprises and SMBs requiring powerful opportunities for their sales and marketing teams.
Below, you can see the annual revenue growth of SAP CRM from 2001 to 2020.
What Are the Key Features of SAP CRM?
- Next-level sales automation tools
- Powerful Account-Based Marketing (ABM) functionality
- Built-in augmented intelligence
- Mobile-first optimization & real-time data
- Omnichannel communication features
- Prospect, lead, contact, and inventory management.
What Companies Use SAP CRM?
The most well-known companies that rely on SAP CRM in their daily endeavors include Applied Materials, Patterson Companies Inc., Mettler Toledo, and KLA-Tencor.
How Much Does SAP CRM Cost?
One of the best CRM platforms, SAP CRM provides a 30-day free trial and 3 transparent pricing plans:
- Standard Edition
- Professional Edition
- Enterprise Edition.
You can get exact rates by requesting a quote for each pricing plan you prefer here.
Want to Customize or Build a CRM App?
We’re at your service with 25+ years of expertise. Let’s start our cooperation to unlock big opportunities for your business.
Adobe CRM (also called Adobe’s Marketing Cloud) is one of the oldest top CRM platforms designed by Adobe Systems.
This top CRM software product was initially released in 2012 as SaaS CRM software, and since then, it has shown rapid growth riding on a 26% jump in revenues.
What Are the Key Features of Adobe CRM?
- Adobe Analytics for powerful data-driven marketing and sales insights
- Adobe Audience Manager for building unique customer profiles and identifying their business segments, etc.
- Adobe Campaign for powerful marketing automation
- Adobe Experience Manager for advanced customer communication capabilities through automated email marketing and other channels
- Adobe Media Optimizer for portfolio and ad management with intelligent campaign forecasting
- And many others.
What Companies Use Adobe CRM?
Some of the most widely recognized companies that trust Adobe CRM in terms of sales and marketing automation include Allianz, L’oreal, Deloitte, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, and ZODIO.
Along with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Adobe, and Monday.com, Zendesk CRM is among the best CRM systems which was released in 2007.
The top CRM software was created by Mikkel Svane, Alexander Aghassipour, and Morten Primdahl and showed $816.4 mln annual revenue in 2019, according to Wikipedia.
What Are the Key Features of Zendesk CRM?
- Email tracking and automation
- Activity reporting
- Sales dashboard and reporting
- Mobile CRM
- Automatic dialer with text capability
- Call analytics
- Out-of-the-box integrations
- Contact management.
What Companies Use Zendesk CRM?
Polaris, Siemens, Shopify, Mailchimp, Grubhub, Tile, and other global companies have Zendesk CRM in their arsenal to boost their sales and marketing activities.
What Is Zendesk CRM Pricing?
One of the best CRM platforms provides a free trial period, along with two pricing plan packs for service and sales.
HubSpot CRM is one of the best CRM platforms designed by HubSpot for both large enterprises and SMBs back in 2014.
The cloud-based platform is free, and it easily integrates with Gmail, G Suite, Microsoft Office for Windows, and other platforms.
What Are the Key Features of HubSpot CRM?
- Sales pipeline automation
- Prospect/contact tracking and management
- Powerful email marketing tools with notifications and real-time tracking
- Customer-oriented live webchat
- And many others.
What Companies Use HubSpot CRM?
Atlassian, Doordash, InVision, Wista, VMWare, and Purple are the key companies that use HubSpot CRM software on a daily basis.
Start Small: Give Us a Pilot Project
Let’s start with a small-scale project with no commitment to see if we suit your custom CRM software vision.
The CRM software market is full of powerful top-rated CRM software solutions that offer diverse functionality and features designed to meet the specific needs of different companies operating in multiple business spheres.
We hope our top 10 CRM software overview will help you answer the question: what is the best customer relationship management software and how to avoid purchasing extra features your business will never use.
Apart from working solely with one of the best CRM platforms listed above, many companies still prefer building tailor-made customer relationship management system features and customizing the exact CRM software functionality.
So, if you are looking for a technology partner to help you customize Salesforce/Dynamics 365 architecture or build a CRM from scratch, Ascendix will be glad to help you out.
Check our case studies, own software products, and contact us to get a ball-park estimate for your CRM software development project.
Daniil specializes in content marketing and has a deep knowledge of promoting the company's products and services through high-quality content. On the Ascendix blog, Daniil shares his tricks and tips on custom software development, provides technology trends and insights, and helps you get valuable content to make your business even more successful and profitable.
Subscribe to Ascendix Newsletter
Get our fresh posts and news about Ascendix Tech right to your inbox.